Each year, many sellers use a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the internet. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are done via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in lots of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are now shown on upwards of one million websites, too! This audience, along with those who use Google for search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of the time that each person on the planet goes toward the internet for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a simple, cost effective yet powerful strategy to market a company’s services and goods. Concurrently, it sometimes provides better prospective results since the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim directly on a particular segment from the market.
With the intelligently run internet advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent product or service can contend with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming number of Adwords marketers participate in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Due to the vast market available from Google, how can this be? The fact is, many reasons exist like:
1. Neglecting to recognize that 90% of all the keywords result in not enough visitors to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely in the dark as to how to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize that there are great online research tools or, for that matter, the way you use them.
In contrast, a Google AdWords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the higher)
* Lower than 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying too much for AdWords ads and being too less their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this can be a crucial component of an excellent AdWords campaign.
In fact, only a relative handful of individuals who advertise on the search engines have even been aware of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for instance, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference from a successful as well as a failed campaign as the identical ad run with some other headlines differs tremendously in its returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but most webmasters that are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns carry it inside the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all targeted traffic to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. Rather than A/B test each ad, every landing page, they are content to go with what ads and landing pages that interest them instead of with their targeted potential customers. For these particular folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure will be the realistic option.
8. Failing to maximize the performance of the best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Google AdWords profits will probably elude those 90% of Google advertisers who operate on a “Assemble it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of many presents a Golden Possibility to those webmasters who take some time and expend the time and effort to figure out how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these particular entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 is true to them: failure will not be an option. But, success and profits are!